Senior Data Mining Analyst
Mr. Salahuddin works as a Senior Java Developer at Dell Inc. He works part-time for the TASS company as the Senior Data Mining Analyst. Mr. Aziz physically works from Texas. He is also a Ph.D. candidate in the Computer Science Department at the Wayne State University, MI. His Ph.D. focus is in Data Mining.
- Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science (Data Mining), Wayne State University, MI
- MS in Computer Science, Wayne State University, MI
- BS in Computer Science, Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology
Software Development Focus:
- Proficiency in Java, JSP, JMS, EJB(Session Bean, MDB, JPA), JAXB, Frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate) in implementing JavaEE technology.
- Specially proficient in creating and consuming Restful Webservices with json input/output using wink api’s.
- Used Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBOSS, WebSphere in my projects and successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on them.
- Good knowledge and experience in SDLC, especially in agile methodology(extreme programming). Worked in test driven development using SCRUM methodology with the help of “Agilo” tool.
- Experience in object oriented analysis and design using Rational Rose and UML Lab. Hands on experience in preparing use case, class diagram and sequence diagrams to model a system.
- Experience in Design Patterns including Model View Controller, Session Façade, Factory, Data Access Objects, Composite View, Singleton, Filter, Decorator Pattern.
- Extensive experience on Eclipse and NetBeans IDE’s.
- In-depth knowledge of XML technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, XSL-FO, XPath, DOM & SAX Parsers.
- Good exposure to both creating and publishing Web Services as well as consuming it. In depth knowledge in SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
- Knowledge in cloud computing through the use of Apache Hadoop for distributed computing to implement and compare the performance of data mining algorithms.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping.
- Practical knowledge on using Apache Mahout for implementing large scale data mining algorithms
- Experience in Version Control System such as SVN and CVS.
- Have experience in using JAAS, JavaMail, Apache Mahout api.
- Have development experience in both Windows and Unix environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies. Adaptive to the environment and new technology.
- Good background on Data mining Algorithms in Classification, Clustering and Collaborative Filtering.